Apex Tool Group
16 Oz Hickory Scaling Hammer
The Plumb Solid Steel Brick Hammer features a forged handle and head for extra strength. The sharp cutting bit helps the user get the job done easier. It also features a cushion grip for extra comfort.
- Polished face
- Forged head
- Used by welders
- Warning always wear safety goggles user and bystander
NCI SKU: EH1550
22 Oz. Wood Rip Claw Hammer
Special analysis steel heads forged to close tolerances and heat treated for toughnessPolished face, bell, head sides and clawExclusive Permabond
- High-luster, full-polished head, pole, back, and sides
- Octagon-shaped pole
- Factory balanced
- For driving and pulling common, unhardened nails only, and for ripping apart wooden structures
- Handle Material: Wooden
- Hammer Type: Claw
NCI SKU: EH1475
Apex 11-492 Plumb Hickory Handle Brick Hammer 15 Oz Red
- Head is coated with a durable, black epoxy powder paint.
- 1 1/8 inch wide bit.
Chrome Finish Adjustable Wrench
- World Famous Crescent® Brand, Made in the USA
- For Professional, Industrial or Home Use
- Wide Capacity Jaw Allows Each Tool to Work with More Fastener Sizes
- Wider Handle Provides More Comfort and Less Stress to the Hand
- Tension Spring Stabilizes Jaw and Knurl Adjusts Easily
- Alloy Steel and Heat Treated
- Proportioned Dimensions for Greatest Strength and Minimum Weight
- Chrome Plated Finish Resists Rust and Corrosion
- Polished Head and Regular, Satin Finished Handle
Crescent 18-Inch Adjustable Wrench
Wide tapered handle of forged alloy steel and heat treated for toughness and durability.
All dimensions proportioned for greatest strength and minimum weight. Chrome plated finish resists rust and corrosion.
Used by professional mechanics, industrial tradesmen and home mechanics.
Jaw opening: 2 1/16″
NCI SKU: EW1275
This classic hand saw is a staple of any toolbox! Seven teeth per inch cut smoothly into boards, branches, tree trunks and more. The hand saw features a hardened, tempered spring steel blade with precision set teeth that are bevel filed for fast, smooth, accurate cutting. Great for wood workers, landscapers and any handyman, this hand saw is a classic tool that every toolbox needs!
|8PTSTDNS 1501 PRO150||ES1150||24″|
Nail & Framing Hammers Claw Style: Curved Head Weight (Oz.): 16.0
Plumb 16 oz Premium fiberglass curve claw hammer is the ultimate tool for the professional or serious do-it yourself user. It is perfectly balanced and beautifully finished.
- Oversized striking area for improved efficiency and accuracy in striking
- Unique beveled Claw edges for superior nail gripping in all positions
- Contoured handle end for improved grip and less slip during striking
- Co-molded grip with pliable outer material for improved comfort – ridges molded into the back of the handle to improve gripping force
- Plumb® Permabond® bonding for superior head to handle strength
NCI SKU: EH1400
Plumb 11-528 48 Oz. (3 Lbs.) Double Faced Engineer’S Hammer
Two precision machined driving faces.
Durable, flat black finish on head.
Strong hickory handle is wedge for easy handle replacement.
Wood wedged for easy handle replacement
NCI SKU: EH1350
Snips Right Cutting Pattern
Snip Type: Offset Aviation Snip
Tool Type: Offset Aviation Snip
Overall Length (Inch): 9-1/4
Length of Cut (Inch): 1-1/4
Handle Color: Red
Handle Material: Non-Slip Textured Grip
Steel Gage Capacity: 18
Manufacturer Part Number: M6R
NCI SKU: ES2057
Wiss M7R 9 1/4″ Metalmaster Offset Snips, Cuts Straight To Right, Green Grips
Wiss compound action snip with serrated blades to grab hold and aggressively cut through material, compound action to multiply the hand's force by five times and a self-opening spring action for a smooth low effort feed. The industry standard – the professionals choice.
- Offset blades keep hands clear of metal and non-slip serrated jaw allows for compound lever action
- Permits cutting tight right curves and circles as well as straight, spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handle of high tensile strength alloy steel exceeds hand power limit
- Handy hang-up pole and green non-slip, textured grips and safety latch for superior control
- 9 1/4″ long, 1 1/4″ cut, 18 gauge capacity
Tool Length: 9-1/4
Blade Length (In.): 1-1/4
Handle Color: Green.
NCI SKU: ES2058