Showing 41–80 of 128 results
9-Inch High Leverage Side Cutting Plier
The Klein Tools 9-Inch High-Leverage Side Cutting Pliers feature a forged, hot-riveted, and heat-treated design that assures long lasting performance and accurate alignment. Blue plastic-dipped handles are featured for added comfort, and the high-leverage design provides 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than conventional pliers. Other highlighted features include a streamlined design with sure-gripping, crosshatched knurled jaws, and a New England nose type. The pliers are made in the United States and come backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable and reliable 9-inch side cutting pliers
- High-leverage design
- Plastic-dipped handles for added comfort
- New England nose type
- Limited lifetime warranty
NCI SKU: EP1875
9-Inch Ironworker’s Work Pliers-High-Leverage
Klein specializes in the making of the world’s finest pliers¿pliers that professionals trust completely. Klein pliers feel right and work right. They are job-matched for every kind of work you do; designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition that dates back to 1857. “Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power. Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness. Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other pliers design
- Red plastic-dipped handles
- Standard cutting knives
- 7/16″ jaw thickness
NCI SKU: EP1870
Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting Pattern
The Klein 1102S Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting Pattern features forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability, regular blades have the capacity of cutting 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal, spring-loaded for self-opening action, latch keeps jaws closed when not in use, hardened handles for extra strength, and contoured plastic handles are comfortable and color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability
- Regular blades have the capacity of cutting 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Latch keeps jaws closed when not in use
- Hardened handles for extra strength
NCI SKU: ES2059
Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts. All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals. Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life. Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment. One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts.
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
|63318||EC2375||18-Inch Bolt Cutter – Steel Handles||18″|
|63324||EC2400||24-Inch Bolt Cutter with Steel Handles||24″|
|63330||EC2425||30-Inch Bolt Cutters with Steel Handles||30″|
|63336||EC2450||36-Inch Bolt Cutter – Steel Handles||36″|
|63342||EC2475||42-Inch Bolt Cutter with Steel Handles||42″|
Always wear approved eye protection.
NOT insulated. Will NOT protect against electrical shock.
Handheld Gas Torch
L.B. White’s Torchman (portable and lightweight) and Bertha (heavy-duty) torches are perfect for burning brush, thawing pipes, roofing, melting ice, asphalt prep and other similar heating uses.
Torchman and Bertha torches offer durable steel construction along with a choice of heat outputs, handle lengths and fuel types.
Like all our other heating products L.B. White torches are known for their reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
Key Features of the L.B. White Torchman and Bertha Commercial Grade Gas Torches for Industrial and Construction Jobs
- LP (liquid propane) and NG (natural gas) models available
- Lightweight steel and heavy duty cast iron models
- Manual or pilot light
- Assembled handle lengths from 17.5 to 41″
- No regulator needed for Torchman models
- Year round use
- Ships in economical quantities of 4 or 8
NCI SKU: ET0950N
King Size, Black #25 Permanent Ink Marker with Chisel Tip
The DURA-INK 25 permanent ink marker’s large, chisel tip offers the flexibility of producing fine or broad marks on almost any surface. With an extra-large ink supply and metal barrel, this marker offers longer marking life and durability.
- Chisel tip makes fine lines or broad marks
- Heavy-duty metal barrel
- Extra-large ink supply for greater mileage
- Use on cardboard, wood, metal, paper, ceramics, glass and leather
- For identification of equipment, marking shipping cartons, making signs; self-storing cap
- Dozen markers per box
NCI SKU: EM1040