1/2″ Anchor Shackle, Screw Pin, Forged Carbon Steel, Painted Blue
Yodock Water Filled Longitudinal Traffic Barricade
- Heavy Duty
- Easy Installation
- Quick Breakdown
- Positive Protection
- Easy Relocation
Barricade Leg A frame Plastic
O-Frame barricades are designed for low-speed municipal applications including crowd control, parking control and plank box utility closures. They are ideal for cordoning off an area during public events.
The price is for one O-frame leg. Two legs and and panel are pictured. Sold separately.
QuadGuard Crash Cushion System
The new family of QuadGuard crash cushions offers the latest technology for shielding hazards 610 to 3048 mm (2′ to 10′). Each Quadguard System consists of crushable, energy-absorbing cartridges surrounded by a framework of Energy’s exclusive steel Quad-Beam™ panels. These new crash cushions redefine NCHRP 350, Test Level 3 performance for redirective, non-gating attenuators. The QuadGuard Systems have successfully passed the complete NCHRP 350, Test Level 3 test matrix with both the light car and high center-of-gravity pickup truck at speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph) at angles up to 20°. Higher speed units are available. During head-on impacts, the QuadGuard Systems telescope rearward and crush the cartridges to absorb the energy of impact. When impacted from the side, the QuadGuard Systems safely redirect the errant vehicle back toward its original travel path without allowing gating.
- Non-gating, redirective system
- Performs effectively with both light cars and high center-of-gravity pickup trucks
- Meets TL-1 (50 km/h / 30 mph) TL-2 (70 km/h / 43 mph) and TL-3 (100 km/h /62 mph)
- Angles up to 20°
- QuadGuard HS System is available to meet NCHRP 350 TL-3 tests at 113 km/h (70 mph)
Energite III Crash Cushion System – Lid Only
- Non-redirective crash cushion system for permanent and work zone applications
- Performs effectively with both light cars and high center of gravity pickup trucks
- Meets TL-1 (50 km/h / 30 mph) TL-2 (70 km/h / 43 mph) and TL- 3 (100 km/h / 62 mph)