Permanent Base For In Street Pedestrian Crossing Signs
Quick Release Fixed Base is a surface mount base with our unique quick release feature designed for permanent or long term applications.
This base’s Quick Release feature provides the ability to change out or remove products in less than five seconds without the use of tools or special equipment.
Surface Mount Base, Quick Release, Black
NCI SKU: GS1205
Requires hardware; see GS1215
Sign Stand X602 With Brackets for Rigid Signs
- NCHRP 350 compatibility- crash test results available
- Complies with MUTCD standards
- Legs lock into position when fully extended
- All aluminum and steel construction
- Telescoping aluminum legs with two position height adjustment and anti-skid foot pads
- Minimum height from the ground to bottom of 48″ x 48″ sign: 60”
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, and all other sign substrates
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability
- Roll Up sign brackets available (sold separately)
NCI SKU: SS1025N
Portable Rubber Base for In-Street Pedestrian signs
One Base’s portable design and ergonomic carrying handle make it ideal for situations where rapid deployment of temporary signage is needed. One Base is easily transported and perfect for temporary applications. One Base is made of 100% recycled rubber and comes standard with our quick release feature that allows upright installation and removal in less than 5 seconds.
NCI SKU: GS1210
Use with GS1200QR
Sign Overlay LEFT 36×12 for 60×60 RU signs
Construction Signs are designed for use in Temporary Traffic Control zones. They provide the same function as Yellow Warning Signs, but in a temporary application. Properly set up work zones give drivers plenty of advance notice to react to the changed traffic situations.
Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for roll-up signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Roll-up signs*** For Rigid sign brackets use SS1023E
NCI SKU: SS1023R
Sign, Base Hardware pack of 4 bolts and plastic anchors
Multi-Purpose Anchor Kit, contains 4 each: 3” Plastic Anchors, 4” Lag Screws, Metal Washers
NCI SKU: GS1215
Sign Post Base Square 2.5″ x 36″ 7 gauge galvanized
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports