U-Channel Sign Post
$17.05 – $33.15
U-Channel posts are for mounting standard traffic signs.
3/8″ diameter holes spaced 1 inch on center entire length of post
Available both Green coated or Galvanized
2 LB per foot
|SP1||SP1008||Green U-Channel 8′ 2Lb/Ft|
|SP2||SP1010||Green U-Channel 10′ 2Lb/Ft|
|SP3||SP1010G||Galvanized U-Channel 10′ 2Lb/Ft|
|SP4||SP1012||Green U-Channel 12′ 2Lb/Ft|
|SP5||SP1012G||Galvanized U-Channel 12′ 2Lb/Ft|
Portable Rubber Base for In-Street Pedestrian signs
One Base’s portable design and ergonomic carrying handle make it ideal for situations where rapid deployment of temporary signage is needed. One Base is easily transported and perfect for temporary applications. One Base is made of 100% recycled rubber and comes standard with our quick release feature that allows upright installation and removal in less than 5 seconds.
NCI SKU: GS1210
Use with GS1200QR
Sign Stand X602 With Brackets for Rigid Signs
- NCHRP 350 compatibility- crash test results available
- Complies with MUTCD standards
- Legs lock into position when fully extended
- All aluminum and steel construction
- Telescoping aluminum legs with two position height adjustment and anti-skid foot pads
- Minimum height from the ground to bottom of 48″ x 48″ sign: 60”
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, and all other sign substrates
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability
- Roll Up sign brackets available (sold separately)
NCI SKU: SS1025N
Sign In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs
The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign provides enhanced conspicuity at un-signalized intersections in order to alert motorists to local laws concerning yielding to or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. The effectiveness of these pedestrian crosswalk signs have been repeatedly supported by independent testing to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behavior and accident incidence following installation.
R1-6a STOP emblem required in Maryland and Washington DC.
NCI SKU: GS1200QR
Requires a base; see GS1205 or GS1210
Permanent Base For In Street Pedestrian Crossing Signs
Quick Release Fixed Base is a surface mount base with our unique quick release feature designed for permanent or long term applications.
This base’s Quick Release feature provides the ability to change out or remove products in less than five seconds without the use of tools or special equipment.
Surface Mount Base, Quick Release, Black
NCI SKU: GS1205
Requires hardware; see GS1215