The FG 300 Interstate Grade Curb System:
The Interstate Grade FG 300 Curb System is a median separation system that provides efficient and cost-effective channelization of traffic on freeways, toll ways, city streets and at-grad rail-highway crossings. This curb system is an FHWA-approved passive traffic control device consisting of modular raised curb sections mountable by emergency vehicles, and the toughest channelizer posts on the market. The system is designed for use wherever pavement markings are not sufficient to provide safe channelization. The FG 300 Curb System can significantly improve traffic safety in locations where these hazards exist.
The curb system is built rock-solid with superior engineering resins to endure multiple high-speed impacts and the rigors of years of service in the field. The radial rib structure of the curbs provides over 10,000 pounds of crush strength. The upright channelizer posts are simply unmatched in durability—the posts are left standing after all others have failed. Overall this system offers easy installation, long life and low maintenance.
Features of the Curb System:
- Creates a dramatic picket fence effect, increases the visual barrier
- Low maintenance system with super-tough poly-urethane upright posts
- Both curb sections and upright posts impact tested at 60 MPH (100 KPH)
- An optional arc of road studs provides additional nighttime reflectivity
- Curb sections molded with solid color throughout, no painting required
- Internal radial rib structure of curbs supports 10,000 # of loading
- Four scuppers per curb section allow passage of water
- Curb sections install in just minutes with one person
- Design allows for circular or curved installations
- No moving parts to replace, no metal parts
- Curbs covered by 5-year pro-rated warranty
- Entire system tested & NCHRP 350 Approved!
Just a few of our Successful Local Installations
- Rt 210 Woodrow Wilson Bridge Project—Corman Const. Work Zone Median Formadable Channalizing Device
- St. Margarets Road, AA County MD—SHA Project Romano Const. Traffic Calming-Centerline Channelizing
- North Capitol St. Expansion DDOT—Martins Const. Intersection Guidance