Handheld Gas Torch
L.B. White’s Torchman (portable and lightweight) and Bertha (heavy-duty) torches are perfect for burning brush, thawing pipes, roofing, melting ice, asphalt prep and other similar heating uses.
Torchman and Bertha torches offer durable steel construction along with a choice of heat outputs, handle lengths and fuel types.
Like all our other heating products L.B. White torches are known for their reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
Key Features of the L.B. White Torchman and Bertha Commercial Grade Gas Torches for Industrial and Construction Jobs
- LP (liquid propane) and NG (natural gas) models available
- Lightweight steel and heavy duty cast iron models
- Manual or pilot light
- Assembled handle lengths from 17.5 to 41″
- No regulator needed for Torchman models
- Year round use
- Ships in economical quantities of 4 or 8
NCI SKU: ET0950N