16 Oz Hickory Scaling Hammer
The Plumb Solid Steel Brick Hammer features a forged handle and head for extra strength. The sharp cutting bit helps the user get the job done easier. It also features a cushion grip for extra comfort.
- Polished face
- Forged head
- Used by welders
- Warning always wear safety goggles user and bystander
NCI SKU: EH1550
22 Oz. Wood Rip Claw Hammer
Special analysis steel heads forged to close tolerances and heat treated for toughnessPolished face, bell, head sides and clawExclusive Permabond
- High-luster, full-polished head, pole, back, and sides
- Octagon-shaped pole
- Factory balanced
- For driving and pulling common, unhardened nails only, and for ripping apart wooden structures
- Handle Material: Wooden
- Hammer Type: Claw
NCI SKU: EH1475
Apex 11-492 Plumb Hickory Handle Brick Hammer 15 Oz Red
- Head is coated with a durable, black epoxy powder paint.
- 1 1/8 inch wide bit.
Nail & Framing Hammers Claw Style: Curved Head Weight (Oz.): 16.0
Plumb 16 oz Premium fiberglass curve claw hammer is the ultimate tool for the professional or serious do-it yourself user. It is perfectly balanced and beautifully finished.
- Oversized striking area for improved efficiency and accuracy in striking
- Unique beveled Claw edges for superior nail gripping in all positions
- Contoured handle end for improved grip and less slip during striking
- Co-molded grip with pliable outer material for improved comfort – ridges molded into the back of the handle to improve gripping force
- Plumb® Permabond® bonding for superior head to handle strength
NCI SKU: EH1400