$26.32 Add to cart
Combination Gas and Vapor Cartridge
- The North Safety 75SCP100 multi-purpose respirator cartridge is designed for use against Organic Vapor, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape), Hydrogen Fluoride, Chlorine Dioxide, Ammonia, Methylamine and Formaldehyde vapors. This cartridge also includes a built in P100 particulate pre-filter.
- P100 respirator cartridges are NIOSH certified to have filter efficiency level of 99.7% or greater against oil and non-oil based particulates
- The North 75SCP100 cartridges can be used with any North Safety full or half-face mask respirators. Package contains 2 cartridges. North respirator masks sold separately.
NCI SKU: GC1336
$239.55 Add to cart
RESPIRATOR FULL FACE SILICONE
- Designed to provide eye, face and respiratory protection while ensuring optimal comfort and performance.
- Dual flange silicone seal give this facepiece superior fitting characteristics.
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens provides over 200° field-of-vision and protects the wearer’s eyes and face against irritating gases, vapors and flying particles.
- Lens meets ANSI standards for high impact and penetration resistance. Compatible with North cartridges, filters and accessories. NIOSH approved.
- Cartridges and Filters Sold Separately
NCI SKU: GR1760