Gravel Washed 60-Lb./Bag Amstone
General purpose product with variety of uses for landscaping or as a base for slabs and footings. Uniformly sized gravel that is ideal as a drainage base for footings, posts and slabs. This gravel is graded and washed for landscaping, decoration, base material as well as aggregate finishes.
Asphalt Expansion Joint
ASPHALT EXPANSION JOINT is the “original” expansion joint filler. It is composed of a blend of asphalts and mineral fillers formed under heat and pressure between two asphalt-saturated liners. It is waterproof, permanent, flexible, and self-sealing. ASPHALT EXPANSION JOINT can be used in 80% of all control joint applications. It is ideally suited for joints in sidewalks, driveways, streets, and single- and multi-level floor slabs. Due to its unique self-sealing characteristic, no subsequent joint sealing is required.
36″ Lute head with 7′ handle
Use an asphalt lute to ensure that asphalt is spread quickly and evenly. Level and smooth asphalt with a variety of head and handle options. Order complete tool or individual replacement components separately. The handle is made of light weight magnesium. A slightly thinner wall thickness on our economy grade line reduces the overall weight while the slightly larger handle diameter assures reasonable strength against bending. A slightly smaller handle diameter on our premium grade line allows hands to relax more while working and allows a heavier wall thickness to resist bending, without increasing the weight of the lute. No angle braces are needed. The end is capped with a rubber tip. The head is made of wear-resistant aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy holds heat better, making scrape off easier and teeth will not bend easily as with magnesium heads. An 1/8” thick tee-beam has a smooth edge on one side and serrated edge on the other. The smooth edge is used for final finishing pass leaving asphalt ready for compaction. The serrated edge has blunted teeth with rounded notches, permitting mix to flow through easily without “gumming up.” Standard head is serrated with a full tooth at each end. An un-serrated head with a smooth edge on both sides is available upon request.
Dry Small Diameter Segmented Blades
Premium Blades – Designed with a high diamond concentration and a .250 diamond bearing area. Excellent for longer blade life, critical cutting, lowest overall cutting cost and large jobs.General purpose for cutting medium hard masonry materials such as cured concrete, brick, stone, concrete pavers and concrete roofing tiles. Ideal for tuck-pointing mortar joints with medium hard aggregate and medium sand.
DUOGARD – VOC Compliant Form Release Agent
DUOGARD multi-reactive form release is composed of an organic chemical that reacts with the alkali content of concrete to form a release film that effectively inhibits the bonding of the concrete to the form. In addition, the product also contains a high molecular weight, non-reactive, chemically inert ingredient to assist in clean, quick form release and removal. These exclusive ingredients combine the effectiveness of a chemically reactive type and an inert barrier type to provide a doubly effective separation … DUO … and the ultimate in form release.
Fibre Expansion Joint
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is composed of cellular fibers securely bonded together and uniformly saturated with asphalt to assure longevity. Wherever a cost-effective joint filler is required, FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT meets the need. Manufactured and marketed by W. R. MEADOWS since the early 1930s, FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is backed by over 80 years of proven application experience.
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is versatile, resilient, flexible and non-extruding. When compressed to half of its original thickness, it will recover to a minimum of 70% of its original thickness. FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT will not deform, twist, or break with normal on-the-job handling. Breakage, waste and functional failure resulting from the use of inferior, foreign fiber materials can cost you time and dollars and can result in a substandard finished job, generating costly callbacks and rework expenses. However, the purchase and installation of FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT (a small segment of the total project’s cost) contributes to both the final cost efficiency and functional success, far greater in proportion than its original cost.
- Provides the ideal product for the majority of all expansion/contraction joint requirements.
- Non-extruding … versatile … offers a minimum 70% recovery after compression.
- This tough, lightweight, easy-to-use, semi-rigid joint filler is available in strips and shapes fabricated to your requirements.
- Easy to cut … dimensionally stable … not sticky in summer or brittle in winter.
- Provides neat, finished joints requiring no trimming.
- Often copied … but never equaled.
- Remains the standard of the industry today … with over 80 years of proven and satisfactory performance.
- Can be punched for dowel bars and laminated to thicknesses greater than 1? (25.4 mm)
High Strength Concrete Mix
A graded, washed and dried sand for multiple uses. Can be used in landscaping, custom cement mixes, traction and an underlayment for pavers. Ideal for landscaping projects.
- Meets ASTM spec c-33 for concrete sands
- Uniformly screened, coarse sand
- Use for landscaping applications
- Gritty, traction sand
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
Lime Brilliant Series Bomber Jacket
- Durable water proof and seam sealed shell
- Removable black quilted liner
- Hidden collar hood
- 2” wide 3M™ Scotchlite™
- Reflective Material with 3” contrast
- Reflective piping on collar, shoulders, hood and sleeve seams
- Adjustable cuffs
- Black bottom front and cuffs for durability
- Left chest radio pocket
- Two outside lower slash pockets with zippers
- Inside wallet pocket
Lime Ripstop Bomber Jacket
- Durable waterproof seam sealed ripstop shell with fleece body & hood
- Hood fits into the collar or can be removed altogether
- Quilted sleeves for easy in and out arm access
- 2″ wide reflective material
- Adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls for easy use when wearing gloves
- Left and right chest mic tabs
- Right chest vertical pocket for wallet or other accessories
- Large left radio pocket
- Left and right outside slash pockets
- Left bicep 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets
- Large vertical tablet pocket with zipper inside storm flap. Tablet can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box
NAILS CASE HARD CUT #10 50-LB.
3 inch length
Approx. 78 each per pound
Hardened steel with blunt point and tapered shank cause minimal spalling during penetration and offers even greater pull-out resistance than wire masonry nails. Ideal for attaching wood members to cinder block walls as well as to fresh concrete.
NCI SKU: EN1015