Channel Male Adapter

Call for price

Male and Female Transition Devices (699F & 699M) are available
where channel runs are in opposite directions and two channels
are set either female to female or male to male. A female
transition piece (699F) is used to fill the top space of the female
to female joint (this applies to 600 Series only). An epoxy grout
or urethane sealer can be used to smooth over the gap on the
inside bottom of the channel. A male transition piece (699M) is
used to lap under the male to male joint.


SKU: AC5700 Category: Brands: .

Additional information



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Channel Male Adapter”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *