Cutquik TS 420
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Grip provides an optimal comfortable grip in many working positions.
- High-Performance Cooling System for superior airflow and heat dissipation.
- Quick Disconnect Water Kit reduces dust when cutting concrete when attached to a water supply.
- Reversible Cutting Arm lets you cut in the inboard or outboard position.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioner features a spring-loaded arm that automatically adjusts the drive belt to the correct tension with the turn of a wrench.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Engine Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- On/Off Switch is conveniently located on top of handle and recessed to prevent accidental shutdown.
- High-tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion resistant.
- Protected Decompression Valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- Throttle Trigger Lockout must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap with dust-resistant seal and retainer for easy use, even with gloves.
- Upright and Enlarged Fuel Port for easy fueling.