Portable Rubber Base for In-Street Pedestrian signs
One Base’s portable design and ergonomic carrying handle make it ideal for situations where rapid deployment of temporary signage is needed. One Base is easily transported and perfect for temporary applications. One Base is made of 100% recycled rubber and comes standard with our quick release feature that allows upright installation and removal in less than 5 seconds.
NCI SKU: GS1210
Use with GS1200QR
Sign Post Base Square 2.5″ x 36″ 7 gauge galvanized
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports
Permanent Base For In Street Pedestrian Crossing Signs
Quick Release Fixed Base is a surface mount base with our unique quick release feature designed for permanent or long term applications.
This base’s Quick Release feature provides the ability to change out or remove products in less than five seconds without the use of tools or special equipment.
Surface Mount Base, Quick Release, Black
NCI SKU: GS1205
Requires hardware; see GS1215