Sign Overlay LEFT 36×12 for 60×60 RU signs
Construction Signs are designed for use in Temporary Traffic Control zones. They provide the same function as Yellow Warning Signs, but in a temporary application. Properly set up work zones give drivers plenty of advance notice to react to the changed traffic situations.
Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for rigid signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Rigid signs*** For Roll-up sign brackets use SS1023R
NCI SKU: SS1023E
Sign Stand X602 With Brackets for Rigid Signs
- NCHRP 350 compatibility- crash test results available
- Complies with MUTCD standards
- Legs lock into position when fully extended
- All aluminum and steel construction
- Telescoping aluminum legs with two position height adjustment and anti-skid foot pads
- Minimum height from the ground to bottom of 48″ x 48″ sign: 60”
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, and all other sign substrates
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability
- Roll Up sign brackets available (sold separately)
NCI SKU: SS1025N
Square Sign Post
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports