Square Sign Post
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports
Sign In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs
The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign provides enhanced conspicuity at un-signalized intersections in order to alert motorists to local laws concerning yielding to or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. The effectiveness of these pedestrian crosswalk signs have been repeatedly supported by independent testing to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behavior and accident incidence following installation.
R1-6a STOP emblem required in Maryland and Washington DC.
NCI SKU: GS1200QR
Requires a base; see GS1205 or GS1210
Sign, Base Hardware pack of 4 bolts and plastic anchors
Multi-Purpose Anchor Kit, contains 4 each: 3” Plastic Anchors, 4” Lag Screws, Metal Washers
NCI SKU: GS1215
Sign Overlay LEFT 36×12 for 60×60 RU signs
Construction Signs are designed for use in Temporary Traffic Control zones. They provide the same function as Yellow Warning Signs, but in a temporary application. Properly set up work zones give drivers plenty of advance notice to react to the changed traffic situations.