Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for roll-up signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Roll-up signs*** For Rigid sign brackets use SS1023E
NCI SKU: SS1023R
Permanent Base For In Street Pedestrian Crossing Signs
Quick Release Fixed Base is a surface mount base with our unique quick release feature designed for permanent or long term applications.
This base’s Quick Release feature provides the ability to change out or remove products in less than five seconds without the use of tools or special equipment.
Surface Mount Base, Quick Release, Black
NCI SKU: GS1205
Requires hardware; see GS1215
Sign Stand X602 With Brackets for Rigid Signs
- NCHRP 350 compatibility- crash test results available
- Complies with MUTCD standards
- Legs lock into position when fully extended
- All aluminum and steel construction
- Telescoping aluminum legs with two position height adjustment and anti-skid foot pads
- Minimum height from the ground to bottom of 48″ x 48″ sign: 60”
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, and all other sign substrates
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability
- Roll Up sign brackets available (sold separately)
NCI SKU: SS1025N
Sign STOP ROLL UP 36″ x 36″ DIAMOND GRADE w/ LONG THIRD BATTEN
STOP SIGN ROLL UP DG 36″X36″ OCTAGON WHITE/RED WITH LONG THIRD BATTEN
Roll-Up C-Signs™ were specifically engineered for
use on C-Series Compact Stands™. With a sturdier
vertical batten, C-Signs™ allow for optimal wind
deflection when mounted on the “Half-Mast” of
our fiberglass leaf-spring Compact C-Stands™ (or
on another manufacturer’s equivalent).