Sign Post Base Square 2.5″ x 36″ 7 gauge galvanized
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports
Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for rigid signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Rigid signs*** For Roll-up sign brackets use SS1023R
NCI SKU: SS1023E
Sign STOP ROLL UP 36″ x 36″ DIAMOND GRADE w/ LONG THIRD BATTEN
STOP SIGN ROLL UP DG 36″X36″ OCTAGON WHITE/RED WITH LONG THIRD BATTEN
Roll-Up C-Signs™ were specifically engineered for
use on C-Series Compact Stands™. With a sturdier
vertical batten, C-Signs™ allow for optimal wind
deflection when mounted on the “Half-Mast” of
our fiberglass leaf-spring Compact C-Stands™ (or
on another manufacturer’s equivalent).
Permanent Base For In Street Pedestrian Crossing Signs
Quick Release Fixed Base is a surface mount base with our unique quick release feature designed for permanent or long term applications.
This base’s Quick Release feature provides the ability to change out or remove products in less than five seconds without the use of tools or special equipment.
Surface Mount Base, Quick Release, Black
NCI SKU: GS1205
Requires hardware; see GS1215