Square Sign Post
- Compatible with all existing square posts
- Mating tube sections allow for fast, safe, ground-level installations
- Ground anchor posts allow for rapid replacement installations when necessary
- Square tube sections provide superior resistance to wind and other forces over U- channel or round posts
- The Ulti-Mate Sign Support System provides four flat surfaces for mounting signs in any direction and at any height without the need for additional hardware
- FHWA approved as meeting safety requirements for sign supports
Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for roll-up signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Roll-up signs*** For Rigid sign brackets use SS1023E
NCI SKU: SS1023R
Sign In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Signs
The In-Street Pedestrian Crosswalk Sign provides enhanced conspicuity at un-signalized intersections in order to alert motorists to local laws concerning yielding to or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. The effectiveness of these pedestrian crosswalk signs have been repeatedly supported by independent testing to demonstrate distinct changes in motorist behavior and accident incidence following installation.
R1-6a STOP emblem required in Maryland and Washington DC.
NCI SKU: GS1200QR
Requires a base; see GS1205 or GS1210