Sign Stand X602 With Brackets for Rigid Signs
- NCHRP 350 compatibility- crash test results available
- Complies with MUTCD standards
- Legs lock into position when fully extended
- All aluminum and steel construction
- Telescoping aluminum legs with two position height adjustment and anti-skid foot pads
- Minimum height from the ground to bottom of 48″ x 48″ sign: 60”
- Approved for plywood, aluminum, and all other sign substrates
- Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability
- Roll Up sign brackets available (sold separately)
NCI SKU: SS1025N
Quick Release System Pin Only for In Street Pedestrian Sign
Pull Pin Only, Quick Release, replacement
NCI SKU: GS1220
Sign Stand X-550 Spring Loaded W/Brackets for rigid signs
Dual vertical steel coil-springs provide optimal wind-deflection and superior lateral stability. Legs and full-mast are galvanized steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
X-550 Stands™ with Kick-Lever leg release system.Telescoping mast holds Rigid Signs 30” above grade.
Two-position legs adjust for maximum stability, uneven terrain/shoulders, or optimal height.
X-550 Stands are NCHRP-350 Accepted for use with ALL Rigid and Roll-Up Signs. WZ-07, WZ-13, WZ-56, WZ-59, WZ-78A, WZ-103A, and WZ-122
Sign sold separately
***Includes bracket for mounting Rigid signs*** For Roll-up sign brackets use SS1023R
NCI SKU: SS1023E
Portable Rubber Base for In-Street Pedestrian signs
One Base’s portable design and ergonomic carrying handle make it ideal for situations where rapid deployment of temporary signage is needed. One Base is easily transported and perfect for temporary applications. One Base is made of 100% recycled rubber and comes standard with our quick release feature that allows upright installation and removal in less than 5 seconds.
NCI SKU: GS1210
Use with GS1200QR