KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
Lime Brilliant Series Bomber Jacket
- Durable water proof and seam sealed shell
- Removable black quilted liner
- Hidden collar hood
- 2” wide 3M™ Scotchlite™
- Reflective Material with 3” contrast
- Reflective piping on collar, shoulders, hood and sleeve seams
- Adjustable cuffs
- Black bottom front and cuffs for durability
- Left chest radio pocket
- Two outside lower slash pockets with zippers
- Inside wallet pocket