36″ Lute head with 7′ handle
Use an asphalt lute to ensure that asphalt is spread quickly and evenly. Level and smooth asphalt with a variety of head and handle options. Order complete tool or individual replacement components separately. The handle is made of light weight magnesium. A slightly thinner wall thickness on our economy grade line reduces the overall weight while the slightly larger handle diameter assures reasonable strength against bending. A slightly smaller handle diameter on our premium grade line allows hands to relax more while working and allows a heavier wall thickness to resist bending, without increasing the weight of the lute. No angle braces are needed. The end is capped with a rubber tip. The head is made of wear-resistant aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy holds heat better, making scrape off easier and teeth will not bend easily as with magnesium heads. An 1/8” thick tee-beam has a smooth edge on one side and serrated edge on the other. The smooth edge is used for final finishing pass leaving asphalt ready for compaction. The serrated edge has blunted teeth with rounded notches, permitting mix to flow through easily without “gumming up.” Standard head is serrated with a full tooth at each end. An un-serrated head with a smooth edge on both sides is available upon request.
Lime Ripstop Bomber Jacket
- Durable waterproof seam sealed ripstop shell with fleece body & hood
- Hood fits into the collar or can be removed altogether
- Quilted sleeves for easy in and out arm access
- 2″ wide reflective material
- Adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls for easy use when wearing gloves
- Left and right chest mic tabs
- Right chest vertical pocket for wallet or other accessories
- Large left radio pocket
- Left and right outside slash pockets
- Left bicep 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets
- Large vertical tablet pocket with zipper inside storm flap. Tablet can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box