Nylon Extra Rope
Our Nylon Extra Rope is reinforced with polyester yarns for increased abrasion and U.V. resistance. This rope is perfect for marine, utility, and general industrial use. We carry a complete line of sizes across the country. Standard put up is 600' spools.
Stripe Water Base Inverted Tip Marker
A fast drying permanent marking paint applied in an inverted position. Produces vivid lines and is safe on grass. This non-clogging formulation will not wash away. Comes with Seymour’s patented tear away spray-thru cap. Lead free colors. Meets APWA color standards. VOC Compliant. May be sprayed by hand or with the Z-605 marking gun or Z-606 marking wand. As a responsible corporate citizen, Seymour of Sycamore is thoroughly committed to protecting the natural environment and ensuring the well-being of our employees. This means not only providing a safe, clean and healthy workplace, but also fulfilling our legal and social responsibilities within the community. Seymour has developed coatings with waterborne and high-solids resins as an alternative to traditional solvent-based polymers. Seymour products do not contain lead, cadmium, mercury, chromates or chlorinated solvents.
NAILS CASE HARD CUT #10 50-LB.
3 inch length
Approx. 78 each per pound
Hardened steel with blunt point and tapered shank cause minimal spalling during penetration and offers even greater pull-out resistance than wire masonry nails. Ideal for attaching wood members to cinder block walls as well as to fresh concrete.
NCI SKU: EN1015
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.