RAINCOAT ONLY CL-3 S/M LIME
- Waterproof material with durable seam sealed construction
- 2″” wide CNSS reflective material
- Zipper/storm flap closure for weather protection
- Non-sparking snaps and zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Lower front patch pockets with snap closure
- Left chest radio pocket
- Adjustable leg cuff straps
ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class 3 Compliant – Jacket. ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class E Compliant – Pants.
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box
36″ Lute head with 7′ handle
Use an asphalt lute to ensure that asphalt is spread quickly and evenly. Level and smooth asphalt with a variety of head and handle options. Order complete tool or individual replacement components separately. The handle is made of light weight magnesium. A slightly thinner wall thickness on our economy grade line reduces the overall weight while the slightly larger handle diameter assures reasonable strength against bending. A slightly smaller handle diameter on our premium grade line allows hands to relax more while working and allows a heavier wall thickness to resist bending, without increasing the weight of the lute. No angle braces are needed. The end is capped with a rubber tip. The head is made of wear-resistant aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy holds heat better, making scrape off easier and teeth will not bend easily as with magnesium heads. An 1/8” thick tee-beam has a smooth edge on one side and serrated edge on the other. The smooth edge is used for final finishing pass leaving asphalt ready for compaction. The serrated edge has blunted teeth with rounded notches, permitting mix to flow through easily without “gumming up.” Standard head is serrated with a full tooth at each end. An un-serrated head with a smooth edge on both sides is available upon request.
Quest Impact Attenuator System
The QUEST System is a simple redirective, non-gating crash cushion that has been completely tested and has successfully passed the entire NCHRP 350 test matrix at test levels two and three. The 70mph Quest System has been tested and accepted by the FHWA after successfully passing NCHRP 350 test 3-31. The QUEST System consists of a series of W-beam fender panels supported by diaphragms with an innovative integrated trigger mechanism at the nose that releases a “front assembly” during impacts to absorb the energy of impact. The system is designed to telescope rearward during head-on impacts to absorb the energy of such an impact and to redirect vehicles during side angle impacts. The system provides protection for hazard widths ranging from 24”-36”.
- Non-gating, redirective impact attenuator
- Performs effectively with design speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 (100 km/h / 62 mph)”