Quest Impact Attenuator System
The QUEST System is a simple redirective, non-gating crash cushion that has been completely tested and has successfully passed the entire NCHRP 350 test matrix at test levels two and three. The 70mph Quest System has been tested and accepted by the FHWA after successfully passing NCHRP 350 test 3-31. The QUEST System consists of a series of W-beam fender panels supported by diaphragms with an innovative integrated trigger mechanism at the nose that releases a “front assembly” during impacts to absorb the energy of impact. The system is designed to telescope rearward during head-on impacts to absorb the energy of such an impact and to redirect vehicles during side angle impacts. The system provides protection for hazard widths ranging from 24”-36”.
- Non-gating, redirective impact attenuator
- Performs effectively with design speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 (100 km/h / 62 mph)”
Lime Ripstop Bomber Jacket
- Durable waterproof seam sealed ripstop shell with fleece body & hood
- Hood fits into the collar or can be removed altogether
- Quilted sleeves for easy in and out arm access
- 2″ wide reflective material
- Adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls for easy use when wearing gloves
- Left and right chest mic tabs
- Right chest vertical pocket for wallet or other accessories
- Large left radio pocket
- Left and right outside slash pockets
- Left bicep 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets
- Large vertical tablet pocket with zipper inside storm flap. Tablet can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
NAILS CASE HARD CUT #10 50-LB.
3 inch length
Approx. 78 each per pound
Hardened steel with blunt point and tapered shank cause minimal spalling during penetration and offers even greater pull-out resistance than wire masonry nails. Ideal for attaching wood members to cinder block walls as well as to fresh concrete.
NCI SKU: EN1015