Call for price
Lime Ripstop Bomber Jacket
- Durable waterproof seam sealed ripstop shell with fleece body & hood
- Hood fits into the collar or can be removed altogether
- Quilted sleeves for easy in and out arm access
- 2″ wide reflective material
- Adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls for easy use when wearing gloves
- Left and right chest mic tabs
- Right chest vertical pocket for wallet or other accessories
- Large left radio pocket
- Left and right outside slash pockets
- Left bicep 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets
- Large vertical tablet pocket with zipper inside storm flap. Tablet can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
Stripe Water Base Inverted Tip Marker
A fast drying permanent marking paint applied in an inverted position. Produces vivid lines and is safe on grass. This non-clogging formulation will not wash away. Comes with Seymour’s patented tear away spray-thru cap. Lead free colors. Meets APWA color standards. VOC Compliant. May be sprayed by hand or with the Z-605 marking gun or Z-606 marking wand. As a responsible corporate citizen, Seymour of Sycamore is thoroughly committed to protecting the natural environment and ensuring the well-being of our employees. This means not only providing a safe, clean and healthy workplace, but also fulfilling our legal and social responsibilities within the community. Seymour has developed coatings with waterborne and high-solids resins as an alternative to traditional solvent-based polymers. Seymour products do not contain lead, cadmium, mercury, chromates or chlorinated solvents.
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.