KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
Lime Ripstop Bomber Jacket
- Durable waterproof seam sealed ripstop shell with fleece body & hood
- Hood fits into the collar or can be removed altogether
- Quilted sleeves for easy in and out arm access
- 2″ wide reflective material
- Adjustable cuffs with rubber pulls for easy use when wearing gloves
- Left and right chest mic tabs
- Right chest vertical pocket for wallet or other accessories
- Large left radio pocket
- Left and right outside slash pockets
- Left bicep 2-division pencil/pen pocket with drainage grommets
- Large vertical tablet pocket with zipper inside storm flap. Tablet can be accessed without unzipping the jacket
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box