SurePoxy HM is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture-insensitive, epoxy resin system. It is an all purpose, very high strength rigid adhesive designed for structural bonding of dry and damp materials free of standing water. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Meets: ASTM C-881 Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 2, Class C.
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
RAINCOAT ONLY CL-3 S/M LIME
- Waterproof material with durable seam sealed construction
- 2″” wide CNSS reflective material
- Zipper/storm flap closure for weather protection
- Non-sparking snaps and zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Lower front patch pockets with snap closure
- Left chest radio pocket
- Adjustable leg cuff straps
ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class 3 Compliant – Jacket. ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class E Compliant – Pants.