Quest Impact Attenuator System
The QUEST System is a simple redirective, non-gating crash cushion that has been completely tested and has successfully passed the entire NCHRP 350 test matrix at test levels two and three. The 70mph Quest System has been tested and accepted by the FHWA after successfully passing NCHRP 350 test 3-31. The QUEST System consists of a series of W-beam fender panels supported by diaphragms with an innovative integrated trigger mechanism at the nose that releases a “front assembly” during impacts to absorb the energy of impact. The system is designed to telescope rearward during head-on impacts to absorb the energy of such an impact and to redirect vehicles during side angle impacts. The system provides protection for hazard widths ranging from 24”-36”.
- Non-gating, redirective impact attenuator
- Performs effectively with design speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 (100 km/h / 62 mph)”
SurePoxy HM is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture-insensitive, epoxy resin system. It is an all purpose, very high strength rigid adhesive designed for structural bonding of dry and damp materials free of standing water. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Meets: ASTM C-881 Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 2, Class C.
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.