SurePoxy HM is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture-insensitive, epoxy resin system. It is an all purpose, very high strength rigid adhesive designed for structural bonding of dry and damp materials free of standing water. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Meets: ASTM C-881 Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 2, Class C.
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box
Quest Impact Attenuator System
The QUEST System is a simple redirective, non-gating crash cushion that has been completely tested and has successfully passed the entire NCHRP 350 test matrix at test levels two and three. The 70mph Quest System has been tested and accepted by the FHWA after successfully passing NCHRP 350 test 3-31. The QUEST System consists of a series of W-beam fender panels supported by diaphragms with an innovative integrated trigger mechanism at the nose that releases a “front assembly” during impacts to absorb the energy of impact. The system is designed to telescope rearward during head-on impacts to absorb the energy of such an impact and to redirect vehicles during side angle impacts. The system provides protection for hazard widths ranging from 24”-36”.
- Non-gating, redirective impact attenuator
- Performs effectively with design speeds up to 100 km/h (62 mph)
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 (100 km/h / 62 mph)”