VEST BRILLIANT LIME CL-2 (SIZES M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL,5XL)
Call for price
Stripe Water Base Inverted Tip Marker
A fast drying permanent marking paint applied in an inverted position. Produces vivid lines and is safe on grass. This non-clogging formulation will not wash away. Comes with Seymour’s patented tear away spray-thru cap. Lead free colors. Meets APWA color standards. VOC Compliant. May be sprayed by hand or with the Z-605 marking gun or Z-606 marking wand. As a responsible corporate citizen, Seymour of Sycamore is thoroughly committed to protecting the natural environment and ensuring the well-being of our employees. This means not only providing a safe, clean and healthy workplace, but also fulfilling our legal and social responsibilities within the community. Seymour has developed coatings with waterborne and high-solids resins as an alternative to traditional solvent-based polymers. Seymour products do not contain lead, cadmium, mercury, chromates or chlorinated solvents.
RAINPANT ONLY LG/XL LIME
- Waterproof material with durable seam sealed construction
- 2″ wide CNSS reflective material
- Zipper/storm flap closure for weather protection
- Non-sparking snaps and zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Lower front patch pockets with snap closure
- Left chest radio pocket
- Adjustable leg cuff straps
ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class 3 Compliant – Jacket. ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class E Compliant – Pants.
KOOL-ROD – Backer Rod for Cold-Applied Sealants
KOOL-ROD is a closed cell, polyethylene, flexible, rope-like foam joint backing material. This material is virtually non-absorbent and chemically inert to most solvents. KOOL-ROD will not stain or adhere to sealant materials. It is fully compatible with acrylic, butyl, polyurethane, polysulfide, silicone, and most other cold-applied sealant compounds. KOOL-ROD is specifically designed as a compressible backing material to be used in conjunction with a wide variety of cold-applied joint sealants.
- Controls depth of sealant/Ensures proper joint design ratio.
- Forces sealant against joint sidewalls/Provides maximum sidewall adhesion.
- Sealants will not adhere to KOOL-ROD/ Eliminates three-sided joint adhesion failure.
- Closed-cell foam technology/Does not allow air or moisture entrapment.
- Easily compressible, lightweight/Installs quickly, stays in place.
- Easy to handle, smaller packaging/Added contractor convenience.
Markal Lumber Crayon #200 is a soft, standard-grade lumber crayon for general-use marking and works well in cold climates. The wax-based mark is weather- and UV-resistant.
- Known in construction trades as “”keel”” or layout chalk
- Formulated for weather- and fade-resistant marking on most surfaces
- Special softer formula allows for superior marking in cold climates
- Marking range: -20°F to 150°F (-29°C to 66°C)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dozen crayon per box